Lighthouses in Scotland, Societies, Museums
- Ardnamurchan Lighthouse – Ardnamurchan Point – the most westerly point of the British Mainland.
Bell Rock Lighthouse – This site commemorates probably Scotland’s greatest single engineering feat of the early 19th century; its creator and builder, ROBERT STEVENSON; the workmen and seamen who were engaged on its construction; and to JOHN RENNIE, who was appointed Chief Engineer to the project.
- Northern Lighthouse Board
- Trinity House – The Lighthouse Authority for England, Wales, the Channel Islands & Gibraltar
- The Commissioners of Irish Lights
Scottish Lighthouse Museums
- Association of Lighthouse Keepers
- British Amateur Radio Lighthouse Society
- Lighthouses of Australia Inc
- Great Lakes Lighthouse Keepers Association
- The Nova Scotia Lighthouse Preservation Society
- United States Lighthouse Society
- The World Lighthouse Society
- Scottish Lighthouse Video – this short video by Morgan Video Productions is well worth a look. The full version can be purchased on the website.